Sandy Jamison: Managing Broker at Tuscana Properties
San Jose Condo Mania > About Us > Sandy Jamison
Brokerage: Tuscana Properties
Title: Managing Broker
Sandy has been buying and selling real estate both personally and professionally since 1997. With extensive experience in investing Sandy knows what is important to Buyers and Sellers. Her focus is on getting results, by finding the best condo, townhome or home for her buyers with the least amount of hassles and at the lowest price possible. When representing Sellers Sandy always strives for the highest sales price possible.
Sandy is an experienced negotiator and has closed over 500 home and condo transactions successfully over the past 5 years. Her knowledge of the market and neighborhoods across Santa Clara County is unparalleled. She is a consistent top producer in Santa Clara County and has reached the top 1% ranking countywide.
She founded Tuscana Properties in 2008 after spending 10 years working in High Tech companies like eBay and Advanced Micro Devices. With a small team of less than 5 people she has become a top producing agent in San Jose. She holds a Bachelors Degree from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and a Masters Degree in Business Administration from Santa Clara University. She is also Woman Owned Certified business. Sandy's knowledge of the market in San Jose and her connections with other realtors in this county is unparalleled.
When she is not working, Sandy enjoys spending time with her husband and two sons.
Education and Affiliations
- MBA, Santa Clara University 2004
- BS, Business Administration, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo 1998
- CA Dept of Real Estate, Broker 2008, Agent since 2004
- Member of NAR, CAR, SCCAOR, HUD, NAWBO
AWARDS & DESIGNATIONS:
- Director of Professional Standards, Santa Clara County Association of Realtors
- "Realtor of the Year" finalist in 2015 by The Santa Clara County Association of Realtors
- Named in the "The Best 15 Agents in San Jose" by Choice Home Warranty Company.
- Ranked Top 1% in San Jose by HomeLight
- 2011 - #4 Agent in Santa Clara County based on # Units sold.
- 2012 - #2 Agent in Santa Clara County based on # Units sold.
The Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in housing based on color, race, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, or disability.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, including square footage, while not guaranteed, has been acquired from sources believed to be reliable.
Last Updated: 2021-10-22